In a coincidence that has been several weeks in the planning, Karura has managed to roll two events into one- for not only is the one thousandth post to appear on Azure Flame, but it also marks exactly two years since that fated day when Azure Flame came into being. Since that time, thousands of words of mockery, praise and criticism have been written, hundreds of hours of anime have been watched, many people have come by to comment, and despite flirting with burnout in the winter months, Karura recovered to blog once again. I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to keep it up once my PhD course starts in October, but I’ll try my utmost to make sure this place only dies when there’s nothing more to say.
- Parodies for Antique Bakery (a HARD GAY world where strawberries are the ultimate evil), Himitsu (more HARD GAY, cross-dressing and an incredibly stupid main character), as well as more from Persona and Allison to Lillia. SaiMono II and Pumpkin Scissors are still on hiatus.
- Game reviews for the Digital Devil Saga series and Mana Khemia (when I play it), plus FFT if I ever manage to finish it.
- More fangirling over Okami, Aria, fat cats and the rest.
- I’d like to say Sunday News Bites will return, but with my current schedule I’m just not online on a Sunday, and after the Weekly Round-Up I don’t have the time or energy to knock out a scheduled post straightaway.
- A proper header instead of this generic Seashore one.
General acknowledgements and thanks- because that’s, like, what you do to fill up these posts
Necromancer continues to contribute screencaps and randomness to the great cause, but how high can we get our MAL compatibility?
Hanners only showed up in the blogging world recently, but if there was ever a reason to watch poor anime, it was to then see it appropriately shredded to pieces on his blog. His dedication to filling up my previously unloved Facebook Wall shouldn’t go unmentioned, alongside threats as to what would happen if he were to ever stop…
manga has an appetite for gaming like no other, and always has a worthy recommendation to hand- fingers crossed in finding the perfect blog theme for The Fool.
Randall “Onii-chan” Fitzgerald claims he has four Zhuge Liangs, and boy, you’d better believe it. This guy is such a legend that he actually has his own personal Playboy-style mansion where catgirls mud-wrestle night and day for his pleasure. Onii-chan no ecchi!
I haven’t spoken to Hopeless Sensei since last September, but I still miss him. Anime, gaming and RPG Maker were a lot more fun in the days when we could give each other blow-by-blow accounts of what we were doing.