Fei Wong’s Villain Phrasebook
Greetings, aspiring villains of the week, month and series! Have you ever found yourself stuck for something to say in a tense situation? If so, Fei Wong’s Villain’s Phrasebook was written for you, and to show you how useful it can be, Tuesday Rumble has been given permission to print an extract from the book as special preview.
When things go wrong
Remember, you must never seem to have made a mistake, no matter how poor your judgement was in any given situation. To that end, use these catch-all phrases to shift blame away from yourself. Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: July 17th”
I was going to give you some amusing spam e-mails in this introduction, but after the copying and pasting resulted in an immense block of text I decided to scrap it for something even funnier- this little gem. I never noticed any referrals from it before, but now, nine months after the fact, I have to laugh at how the readers of this forum believed that my fake School Rumble info was actually realâ€¦and then laugh some more.
Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: July 10th”
A guide to anime hair
Anime hair is a strange thing- it completely refuses to obey the normal laws of physics, requiring a whole new set of regulations to be written out for it.
- Don’t worry about dye- exotic and unlikely colours can and will grow naturally. In fact, in some worlds they are more prevalent than normal hair colours. Bi- or even tri-coloured styles are also possible.
- Hair will only ever grow if the plot demands it; otherwise it just remains in the exact same style indefinitely.
- White or silver hair is not a sign of age, and is in fact desirable if you wish to look evil and mysterious.
- Hair is extremely difficult to damage, to the point where only the most damaging and stressful of situations can have any effect on it.
- When cutting one’s hair, it is imperative to just hack at it with a knife- somehow it will automatically fall into a perfect style.
Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: June 26th”
Spoiler warning: I’m going to be giving away some twists from the DNAngel anime, but does anyone really care? Also look out for Kaleido Star spoilers.
The lesson we must learn from this week is not to write Tuesday Rumble at the very last minute- but would you have noticed if I hadn”t mentioned it?
Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: June 19th”
If your sensibilities are not easily offended, you may find Sexy English amusing. A video intended to help Japanese speakers learn slang terms for intercourse and genitalia, it doesn’t show anything explicit, but it should still be considered NSFW.
Oh, and apparently a Tsubasa OVA has been announced. The only hope for it being any good is to not have Bee Train “animate” it (then again, Production I.G.’s Tsubasa movie was hardly stellar).
Bug Master revisited
41 weeks ago, the very first Tuesday Rumble brought us Bug Master, an imaginary edited version of Mushishi. Now we return to expand on that idea with the 4Kids version: Bug Master ~Gotta Catch ‘Em All! Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: June 12th”
It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s time to get ready to rumble!
Further Extracts from the Book of HARD GAY: Who to sleep with in Iroha world
- Akidzuki: a master of the Sword, Akidzuki is a staunch supporter of classic HARD GAY, and refuses to contemplate variations. Nonetheless, he offers the solid experience expected of a main character.
- Soutetsu: one of the pioneers of BI, Soutetsu is highly skilled, but his continual drive for new techniques may put off those who don’t like to get experimental in the bedroom.
- Shiranui: another supporter of BI, Shiranui seems to be more inclined towards women these days, but those who can offer him a good experience will surely gain his attention. Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: May 29th”
It’s easy to forget how much you customised your old computer- until you get a new one. Why are default settings always so useless, forcing you to turn them off or change them for any number of programs?
A guide to a typical El Cazador episode
Even at this early stage, it is clear that El Cazador’s writers have failed to grasp the value of originality, and so I can confidently predict the pattern of at least nineteen of the next twenty episodes of the series. Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: May 22nd”
This week, let’s begin with an amusing comment that sadly didn’t make it past the net of approval. Intended to appear on the long-dormant Annual Round Up, it reads only “HI! My name is Ndaproverka, and i search frend! :)”. Good luck, Nodaproverka, I hope you find Frend, whoever he is.
Gundam Pizza Hut
Many of you must have wondered where the Gundam franchise would go next, or how it could possible top the masterpiece of angst, pointless characters, flashbacks and long stretches of boredom that is commonly referred to as Gundam Seed Destiny. Fortunately, Tuesday Rumble can exclusively reveal the next title in the long-running Gundam franchise- Gundam Pizza Hut! Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: May 8th”
Introductions are so last week- let’s just get on with the article.
White Screens, Stills and 0kb episodes- the future of anime according to Bee Train
Tired of anime that has all that confusing and hard to keep up with content like dialogue, movement and action? Fear not, for Bee Train sympathises with you, and is doing their utmost to spearhead a new generation of animated series that will surely appeal to those looking for a more manageable experience! Here are some of their upcoming projects: Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: May 1st”
Thanks to the airing of a certain series, we can now identify a new shade of cat- darker than black. What differentiates a regular black cat from a new darker than black cat? It’s hard to explain, but you’ll know when you see one.
On another note, I once signed up to Facebook under a fake name to look at some photos, yet people have actually been sending pokes and friend requests to that account. Does this mean that Burtholomew Ffaffington-Smythe is now a little bit more real than he used to be? Continue reading “Tuesday Rumble: April 24th”